All of Mikes work is covered by a 30 day guarantee against faulty workmanship. All repairs will be completed within the provided quote. If unforeseen work is required it will not proceed without your approval. Mike keeps stock of cables, rim brake pads, disc pads, chains, stems, bar tape, pedal cleats, tubes, rim tape, and many other items.
Mike also specializes in group services for 3 or more bikes. This is a great option for cycle friendly employers whose staff commute to and from work. Ask about Mikes group prices.
Not every service option is listed here so call or email to discuss your needs.
Mike covers the greater Mornington Peninsula area however, will travel to other areas if you are a school or business with a fleet of bikes.
Mike accepts Cash, Credit Card, Direct Bank Deposit, or PayPal.
NO call-out Fee but please note that a minimum spend per call-out applies to some areas of Melbourne due to travel time.
Your bike is in good condition but needs some tweaking before a family ride, race, or special event. Recommended every 3-6 months
– Bike cleaned – Gears tuned – Brakes adjusted – Cables lubed if required – Tyres pressure checked and adjusted – Minor True wheels on bike if required – Chain cleaned and lubricated – Inspect- adjust Bottom Bracket & Headset. Check pedals function – Check all nuts, bolts, and fasteners and tighten if required – Bike test ridden
Your bike has not been serviced for 12 months and it feels it! Recommended every 6-12 months
Includes Bike Tune Plus as well as:
– Adjust and grease bottom bracket – Fit 2 new cables if required. – Adjust, clean, and regrease headset – Degrease drivetrain – True wheels in truing stand if required – Check rear derallieur hanger alignment
One with the lot! Mike completely goes over your bike with a fine tooth comb and pampers it lovingly. Recommended every 8-14 months.
Includes Bike Tune Plus, Silver Service as well as:
– Clean and de-glaze rims (alloy only) – Check hubs/bearing preload – Clean and grease seat pillar – Check for creaks – Fit 4 new mechanical cables – Check pedals/lubricate mechanism – Check chain stretch – Lubricate front and rear derailleur pivots and jockey wheels
Service specifically for Single Speed/Fixies that need some TLC to help them run smoothly in the urban jungle.
– Bike cleaned – Brake/s adjusted – Brake Cable/s lubed – Tyres pressure checked and adjusted – Minor True wheels on bike if required – Chain cleaned, lubricated, and tensioned correctly – Inspect- adjust Bottom Bracket & Headset. Check pedals function – Check all nuts, bolts, and fasteners and tighten if required – Bike test ridden
Ensures your children’s bike/s are maintained correctly and as safe as they can be. Applies to bikes with 20″ wheels or smaller.
– Check all nuts/bolts/fasteners for correct tension – Gears tuned – Brakes adjusted – Gears adjusted – Tyres pressure checked and adjusted – Lubricate chain and relevant components – Bike cleaned
Other labour Charges + Parts (note that some items listed below will cost less when combined in one service or if more than 1 bike)
$20-30Wheel true in stand $65-95Wheel build $35Fix flat tyre (inc tube) $45-60Computer fitting and calibration $45Rack fitting $40Baby seat fitting $50Mudguard fitting POAComplete bike build inc all mechanical and electronic groupsets (approx $295-$450)
$65-$95Assembly and set up of boxed bike
Shimano 11-40 11sp cassette conversions a specialty. Ideal for climbers! Call or email for prices.